Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this video. Yes, the biker did go over a double yellow, but in no way did the idiot stupid dangerous car driver have any right to try and kill them. I hope they throw the book at this driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VY2Y2c6Cp0

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
" I don't CARE "
was the answer of this good Christian senior citizen, ya mate your going to heaven, I'm sure of it ....

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am not sure why this guy wasn't arrested, other than the fact that he is probably about 80 years old. That video is a textbook illustration of Aggravated Assault W/Deadly Weapon which is a 2nd degree Felony and there is no excuse for why he wasn't locked up. Unfortunately the only thing he will get is a reduced charge to M/A assault, with a suspended sentence and maybe lose his drivers license.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Yes. The bikes shouldn't have been passing on a solid double line.
No. There is no way in hell that car driver should have done what he did.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
They just updated this today on the news. The guy that hit the bike was his friend. He flinched because he had just been stung by a wasp and that caused him to swerve.

Wasn't intentional.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
347 Posts
They just updated this today on the news. The guy that hit the bike was his friend. He flinched because he had just been stung by a wasp and that caused him to swerve.

Wasn't intentional. [/color]
Hmmm Like they say in Showbiz.. "Timing is Everything.." ...And was Probably why he didn't care at all after he hit his buddy or rush over to see if his friend was okay.. He was 'acting' like an uncaring sociopath..

"Bridges for Sale!! Gets Yer Bridges for Sale, Hee-Yer!!"

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts

Wasn't intentional.

That's why he did not stop? Coz it was his friend ? Ok ok got it.

That's why he said "I dont care" coz it was his friend?

It was on the news ? Then it must be true .

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
That's why he did not stop? Coz it was his friend ? Ok ok got it.

That's why he said "I dont care" coz it was his friend?

It was on the news ? Then it must be true .

He didn't stop, but yet left a quote?

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Wasn't intentional.
Do you believe that? I don't. I think someone got bought off or threatened.

After what happened to the bikers in Waco; you couldn't pay me to live in TX right now. Something is rotten in Denmark. (old saying for those who are too young to remember)

Years ago when I went to pick up a Vette I bought around the DFW area to drive it home; I had this weird feeling while in Texas. I can't really describe it but it didn't feel right. I couldn't really put my finger on it but I sure as heck was glad to get over the state line. I get a similar vibe when I go into CA these days even though I lived there for lots of years. Just not the same. Something is really off there now.

Probably nothing but I tend to listen to my gut feelings and Spidey senses when they pop up like that.

I think what I felt was a combination of hate, anguish, and helplessness. Basically people in serious emotional pain. I've been a lot of places and those two are the only two I have felt that in. It wasn't just one town or city either. It was the entire state on both counts. Weird. I don't think TX is as free as most people think it is and we know CA isn't. Maybe that's all it was. Repression.

Could be BS. Could be a 6th sense. Who knows...

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
He didn't stop, but yet left a quote?

Who left a quote ?? What do you mean by that ?

I see on the video that he didn't stop and he said he didn't care ....

Do you see it differently ??

Pitty they cut the video and not show 1 minute more, or show how many miles the old man rode on leaving his friends behind ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ok here it goes. I have -O- sympathy for the motorcycle driver. I do have have sympathy for his passenger IF and ONLY IF she had him by the neck and way yelling " let me off of this motorcycle you Crazy SOB". If she was sitting there saying " go faster honey" than no sympathy there either. As for the guy with the gopro, he was lucky,he didn't get caught up in the accident. If he had I would also put him in the no sympath group. Those people Made the choice to cross over the double yellow line,they made the choice to pass two cars at what looked and sounded like a high rate of speed, they made a choice to break the law and act like a** holes. Oh well, we all make choices every day , some good some poor, and have to live with it. Everyone involved will have to live with their choices from that day for the rest of their lives. Was the old guy wrong,YOU BET, not saying any different. Look at the video, he DID stop right after the accident. No one chased him way down the road. Let's put the blame where the problem started, with a A** Hole doing what He wanted regardless of the law. Oh yea I have been riding motorcycles for over 40 years and still do just in case you were thinking that I don't understand

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Ha ha ha, now that is a vision with a fist,

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Ha ok understand now, so how would you write the old man words ?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Ha ok understand now, so how would you write the old man words ?

Ok...I found a better version, where the biker filming actually talks to the guy (because he did stop). I didn't realized (first time I've seen this version) his attitude. This will give you the full story...I think the wasp story was him trying to cover his ass when he realizes he's in trouble. http://youtu.be/m2A60C_bmT4

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ok here it goes. I have -O- sympathy for the motorcycle driver. I do have have sympathy for his passenger IF and ONLY IF she had him by the neck and way yelling " let me off of this motorcycle you Crazy SOB". If she was sitting there saying " go faster honey" than no sympathy there either. As for the guy with the gopro, he was lucky,he didn't get caught up in the accident. If he had I would also put him in the no sympath group. Those people Made the choice to cross over the double yellow line,they made the choice to pass two cars at what looked and sounded like a high rate of speed, they made a choice to break the law and act like a** holes. Oh well, we all make choices every day , some good some poor, and have to live with it. Everyone involved will have to live with their choices from that day for the rest of their lives. Was the old guy wrong,YOU BET, not saying any different. Look at the video, he DID stop right after the accident. No one chased him way down the road. Let's put the blame where the problem started, with a A** Hole doing what He wanted regardless of the law. Oh yea I have been riding motorcycles for over 40 years and still do just in case you were thinking that I don't understand
That's why we have laws that forbid booby trapping your front door to shoot an intruder breaking into it. By the very nature of the intruder breaking the law (non felony non assault) doesn't give one the right to injure anyone.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Ok...I found a better version, where the biker filming actually talks to the guy (because he did stop). I didn't realized (first time I've seen this version) his attitude. This will give you the full story...I think the wasp story was him trying to cover his ass when he realizes he's in trouble. http://youtu.be/m2A60C_bmT4

Good find, yes i see now the old man did stop right away

How many times did he say "i don't care" what a waste-of-space that old fart

Hope he will get raped in his ass, and the biker can say "i don't care"

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Mine says video no longer available .....:crying

1 - 20 of 86 Posts