Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 XCT
Looking to add cargo net or storage pockets in the trunk. Maybe bottom and under the top lid.

Any suggestions on where to buy and which ones will fit.

Pictures would be nice if you have them.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have a saddleman (I think it is anyways) It was on the bike when I bought it. We liked it at first and thought it was handy, pockets for eye glass cleaner and cloth, EZ-pass, pens etc. But when we try to get 2 Bell Mag9 helmets in there with Seana units it takes some creative arrangement. So before my trip last Oct we took it out and used a small toiletries bag the wife had from an old suitcase. It has a couple small pockets etc. The problem is while the organizer is nice, anything with bulk like a towel or sunscreen or thickness to it takes up space you need for the top of the helmet. You can look here at Jafrum Mine was attached by what we use to call Gorilla Velcro. Not sure they make a specific Victory one.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a saddleman (I think it is anyways) It was on the bike when I bought it. We liked it at first and thought it was handy, pockets for eye glass cleaner and cloth, EZ-pass, pens etc. But when we try to get 2 Bell Mag9 helmets in there with Seana units it takes some creative arrangement. So before my trip last Oct we took it out and used a small toiletries bag the wife had from an old suitcase. It has a couple small pockets etc. The problem is while the organizer is nice, anything with bulk like a towel or sunscreen or thickness to it takes up space you need for the top of the helmet. You can look here at Jafrum Mine was attached by what we use to call Gorilla Velcro. Not sure they make a specific Victory one.
Thank you that's the kind of information I'm looking for. I also want to be able to put two helmets in the trunk.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I will say its a mess without the organizer in there now. I have ear buds, cloths, cleaner etc strewn everywhere. I would say maybe put your lids in and see where you could give up some room. If you use half helmets you should have plenty of room to put the lid organizer in. If like me you use 3/4 then maybe look to the sides for some room. Then you could use maybe some sort of cheap toiletry bag from wally world or something with Velcro glued to sides to keep some of the stuff half way neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts