Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So check this out.. This is a first for me.. On my way home yesterday I saw something fly in front of me but never really thought anything about it.. Then today, as I walked out to take the XCT out for a ride, this is what I found... Apparently the thing I saw was a yellow Finch that never made it past me.. Seeing as I caught Tweedy Bird, thinking about naming the bike Sylvester...

Attachments

Reactions: wspollack

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Thats too bad , Im a bird lover ... Would rather it was a chipmunk or squirrel .:grin

Reactions: broggyr

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Sylvester would be appropriate.

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
LOL I had an El Camino in Oklahoma. That thing was the bird killingest vehicle I have ever had. I think I got everything from small birds like that to a vulture once.
On a side note, 3 years or so ago a buddy of mine and I were riding the Charahola. I rounded one of those corners to the right and it was a mountain on the right. Well there was a hawk that was swooping down across the road, I just barley caught him out of the corner of my eye. Man that shocked me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Years ago I caught a crow with my chest. Didn't kill the thing, but it was stuck to me by the wind pressure on my windshieldless 550 honda. Scared the crap outta me and the bird. Once I slowed down enough...which was pretty f-ing fast, the thing flew off....leaving a bird-**** stain on my jacket....lol. This is one of the reasons every bike since then has had a windshield....

Reactions: id-man

·
Registered
302 Posts
But, I can't say Sylvester, George!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
In July 2009, on my Suzuki Burgman 650, I replaced the stock exhaust with a Yoshimura system. As I started to take off some seldom-removed tupperware from the scoot, this is what I came across at the start of the project:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts