Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for footpegs that can attach to the highway bar and will fit around the lower fairing without having to modify it. I'd prefer some kind of low profile clamp, if one exists, so I can hide the standard nut and holt. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I used the Kuryakyn Tour Tech 4526 Long Arm peg mounts (I'm laterally challenged) and the 4491 Widow pegs. I have photos but they're not the best since thI took them inside my garage. They worked out awesome. I've got them set low as possible Them mounted my driving lights above them. Real comfortable.
The brake pad is also the Widow series & I got it through "THE Victory Brake" guy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Like them. I have wanted pegs but I couldn't find any to fit the XCT highway bars and clear the lower faring. Any pics of the front?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I'll work on that. The back side of the bracket clears the hard lowers by a pubie.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd have to look at those and see if they can be configured for a longer reach. When I stretch out, my heel is on the forward end of the footboard. I'd want my toes to rest on the peg, so that puts them opposite if where you have them in the picture.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
yes the offset pegs are the way to go, you can get them from your dealer. i just got a used set of black ones for $90

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Jim g those don't look like the 4526 but look like the 7583 or 4520 according to kuryakyn

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Tinstar,

The mounts are the 4520's with long arms, you can get with the short arms, just specify. Very easy install.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1427854647.130985.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1427854658.523420.jpg
heres the ones i have

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Here is kuryakyn's response to my inquiry. :
Hello Jim, both part numbers are Tour Tech Cruise arms. The #4526 is the long arm (short riders) and #4520 is the short arm (tall riders). Both are mounts only.

For those confused like me
:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
your dealer probably has them in stock in chrome with victory packaging, they are like $150 for the pegs and mounts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
dtmmill.. the Kuryakan mounts ?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
ahh thanks I looked at the victory web site for accessories for the XCT and there was nothing listed

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1427915811.599659.jpg
try this, search on ebay offset pegs, lots of options

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
dtmmil.. are you a tall guy ? these look like they may spread my legs like a French whore:ltr:
I want something that is closer to or just over the foot platform

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
you can set them so they are just passed the board so you can rest your toes on them. if you have the tour hard lowers this is really the only option for the crash bars, you can get peg brackets that mount under the boards, maybe they would fit you better?

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you are looking for some that curve in a little more look at the Kuryakyn Longhorn. They will turn in some to be closer to the floorboard. If you a vertically challenged like me, I added a 2" chrome Z bracket to them. The first pic is without the Z bracket and the second is after I added it. Also they fold up nicely out of the way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Like them. I have wanted pegs but I couldn't find any to fit the XCT highway bars and clear the lower faring. Any pics of the front?
ImageUploadedByMO Free1428153127.576368.jpg
how about these?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts