Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 hours later, she's done!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
damn.. that is not a tat.. that is a painting! nice job !

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
First glance tought it was a vespa .... That is some tattoo mate, i like it .

·
Premium Member
13 Posts

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
When you degrade to a Honda or a Harley, watcha gonna do?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
remind me not to post my tats on here:wink

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks too cartoonish , my guy would have made it super detailed and you would swear there was a real bike on your arm .... Prolly would have been twice the time and money but worth it too ...JMO , Its your arm .thumb up

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
Looks too cartoonish , my guy would have made it super detailed and you would swear there was a real bike on your arm .... Prolly would have been twice the time and money but worth it too ...JMO , Its your arm .thumb up
I was in a tattoo shop yesterday and havent been in one for a long long time, it was a very classy upmarket establishment with touchscreen computerised 'flash' books.
Nothing like the Kings Cross establishment I visited 38 years ago to get a snake on my upper left arm.
I was fairly well intoxicated on booze and high on Mandrax and pot. But I knew what I was doing and I still love the job done, though it pales into insignificance with the work and colour thats around these days.
I dozed off partway through mine and had to be shaken awake at the end, the picture when I eventually sobered up was actually around twice as big as I first perceived.
Funny hey....in this day and age theres no way a reputable shop would ink anyone who was in the condition I was.
My how things change.
I töo have been thinking about inking in my commitment to Victory, and also my daughters and my evolvement in life.
Wouldnt it be great if Victory would cop the monetary cost of our commitment if we took the rest:)
May put it to em hey, itd be great PR!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I, also, think it is cartoony, but the entire tat is, so it flows. Not my personal preference in a tattoo but like previously mentioned, if you like it, that's what is important. In my opinion, tats are for you, F opinions of those wanting to judge. I walk around with a blue goatee and dare a MF to say something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts