Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for different ways to mount my cell phone. I have the speaker setup on my vision, but not the factory radio. I have a AUx cable that i can connect my phone to and listen to music. I don't want to mount my phone on the handle bars as I will have the aux cable going from the left storage area hole to the handle bar. I had some extra thin leather laying around from a previous project so I came up with a quick solution to mount my phone right were the factory radio would be. i didn't glue or screw anything down. It is kind of like a tank bib that you would see on a normal gas tank on a bike. it was the first time using a sewing machine.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't know if you will have issues, but I have found I can't mount my IPhone out in the open in any kind of enclosure that doesn't allow airflow.

It gets too hot and shuts down especially if I try to use it. The androids might be better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if you will have issues, but I have found I can't mount my IPhone out in the open in any kind of enclosure that doesn't allow airflow.

It gets too hot and shuts down especially if I try to use it. The androids might be better.
Thanks for the info. i have a Samsung Galaxy SIII If it doesn't work i can take it off plus all it cost me was time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts