Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I broke down my bike late in the season...guess what, I'm doing it again. This is going to be worth it. I'm on a fast tract.

Here's what's happening...I disassembled today. All tins, hardbags, fairing and exhaust. The Celtic theme is remaining, the application is changing. I'm gilding the bike from front to back with Silver leaf. It will sort of fade out towards the back. Tough to describe.

Wait and watch..its going to happen in the coming days.

This is what is was..how it is now...what it will have incorporated....

stay tuned! It's going to be original and unique..Guaranteed!
This is what Handigitous Custom Artworks is about...

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Preparation for the lights and refinishing the hard bags has begun. This will also allow me to revisiting proper seating for them as well.

The exhaust is now refinished to give it a fresh look! Headers and inside and outside of heat shields have been painted....more to come

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
progress.. front fender and side covers..all black is now wicked black pearl.. all artwork is silver leaf. Exhaust is back on! New windshield in the works

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Progress...cut out a new windscreen and lenses for the halo led's. Holes are cut to fit these lenses. Some rough fill/bodywork on the bags. Bag brackets are modified for a more versatile fit. Fairing brackets are modified for a deeper fit. Fairing artwork taking shape....

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
fairing

What kind of fairing is that on the headlight? Do they sell them for the new bullet style headlight or would I have to swap out to a round one? And finally, How do you like the fairing for wind deflection?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a Bob Dron fairing. I have seen it on the newer headlight. Do a search and you will find the images. Personally, i think it looks a lot better with the round headlight.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Progress on bags... I just mocked them up properly this weedend. Last years mount was poor. They will be even and level this year. I can now move forward with the paint and artwork. The lenses are in place and flush as well. I did a quick and dirty transparency test which I can use as a guide for the final spray out.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on the road!

Well the bike is back together. I am still finishing up the bags, but I had to dial the intake/fuel mods. I'm still tinkering with the VFCIII, but it's good to be back on the road. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PkSCPeabDQ

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts