Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
143 Posts
So THIS is what you were talking about. Ya I want to go. I'll let you know when I register just to confirm.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So THIS is what you were talking about. Ya I want to go. I'll let you know when I register just to confirm.
Cool......

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5000+ registered riders. This was the biggest motorcycle event in Arizona history.
Exciting to be part of this kind of history.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I was there.It was pretty cool. Me and friends were towards the back of the pack. By the time we got downtown my bike was getting hot.
I hope the people involved in the crash on the freeway are ok.The one bike was pretty trashed.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was there.It was pretty cool. Me and friends were towards the back of the pack. By the time we got downtown my bike was getting hot.
I hope the people involved in the crash on the freeway are ok.The one bike was pretty trashed.
Didn't hear about that. We were near the front. All was good up there. GREAT time!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Centennial ride

Vindex: By the looks of it, no one was able to leave early? Looked like sardine parking once you got to the capital!
I would have gone had it been a longer ride at hwy speeds. Think about it, should have been a 100 miler for the Centennial celebration.
Going from the territorial capital in Prescott to Phx would have been perfect! Although I don't know if the guy on the copper chopper would have had any ass left :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vindex: By the looks of it, no one was able to leave early? Looked like sardine parking once you got to the capital!
I would have gone had it been a longer ride at hwy speeds. Think about it, should have been a 100 miler for the Centennial celebration.
Going from the territorial capital in Prescott to Phx would have been perfect! Although I don't know if the guy on the copper chopper would have had any ass left :ltr:
No left early because it was a parade ride. I think traffic control for a 100 mile ride would be a little difficult.
If you have ever been to the Capitol parking is scarce. They blocked off the streets so we could park and be visible. Parking garages would have ruined it.
If you didn't go you missed history being made. It will never happen again in our lifetime.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a video to let you see just how busy it was.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts