Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started a Face Book group called Central Virginia Victory Riders. Not a lot to it yet, but looking for Vic owners in VA that would like to join and talk with other Vic owners in the same area. Maybe corral enough riders by spring to put together a couple of rides......

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually have 16 members in less than 24 hours. I don't expect a huge group and we're off to a great start. Any Vicsters in central VA drop in. Like what you see, spread the word!

·
Registered
477 Posts
not really central Va but I'm in tbd Shenandoah Valley. I don't do Facebook though. Too much drama.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I live on the VA/TN/NC line so I take at least one ride every year out to see college buddies in the Richmond area. I also don't do facebook but if guys decide to take a ride to SWVA then give me a shout and I'll give you the 0.2 cent tour.

·
12,970 Posts
Pheonix
good for you. You could even start a forum like this for your group. Do dinner rides or even Sunday rides and more. In the fall we do a Victory ride meeting at victory memorial monument. We ride threw parts of town and wind up at a great roast beef bar. During the winter we meet once a month just to bs and see how the others are doing. No fee for belonging even have patch's and decals for those that want them. This a photo from a sunday ride

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
24 members and everybody's waiting for Spring. Still able to sneak some rides in though!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
53 Member and counting..... I think it's time for me to start putting together a ride.........

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im out of Charlottesville, Va, Cant get much more central, well other than Richmond
Have you sent me a request on Face Book to join the Central Virginia Victory Riders?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts