Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bd.jpg
o: All my friends and family,

I'm letting you know before you hear it from anyone in the family or through the rumor mill that I have been contacted by a woman who alleges that I am the father of her child.

I do not know whether she wishes to substantiate this by means of a DNA test; however she has sent a photograph of the child, which bears a very strong and undeniable resemblance.

On the basis of this photographic evidence I have decided to begin paying child support immediately.

·
Registered
130 Posts
U rascal U!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Is this what they mean by the term , "Human Tripod" ?

·
Registered
269 Posts
View attachment 50601

I'm letting you know before you hear it from anyone in the family or through the rumor mill that I have been contacted by a woman who alleges that I am the father of her child.

I do not know whether she wishes to substantiate this by means of a DNA test; however she has sent a photograph of the child, which bears a very strong and undeniable resemblance.

On the basis of this photographic evidence I have decided to begin paying child support immediately.
So you let your unit make a slave out of you..?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
At my age, the only thing big and hard between my legs is a Victory Cross Roads.:)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
At my age, the only thing big and hard between my legs is a Victory Cross Roads.:)
Ya , and the payments are only 3-5 years total ! Not 18-22 !cheers

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Ya , and the payments are only 3-5 years total ! Not 18-22 !cheers
...and one has to be careful when using either one of those devices.:eek::ride:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
View attachment 50601

'It's' probably as big as it's ever going to be and as the kid grows to be an adult it will be sized...............well, just like you. :D

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
'It's' probably as big as it's ever going to be and as the kid grows to be an adult it will be sized...............well, just like you. :D
I thought it was funny:ltr::ltr:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts