Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next few weeks I will be making some changes to the forums. CrossRoads PMed me asking to make a High Ball Forum. Thats a great idea and along with that I will split the "Vegas" forum. I will be making more model specific forums and moving the existing threads appropriately.

This is going to take some time but it will get done.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Aye, aye captain sir.

·
Administrator
5,990 Posts
Oh boy... people don't like change, and you've linked the changes to me. I hope nobody throws rotten tomatoes at me. :eek:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh boy... people don't like change, and you've linked the changes to me. I hope nobody throws rotten tomatoes at me. :eek:

LOL...I've just finished making the new forums now comes the hard part of moving the threads to the correct forum. Uhhhhhh:(:ltr:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While I am making changes. If anyone has emoticons, smileys they would like me to ad please email them to me at [email protected].

Please put "smiles 4 Diamond" in the subject line or I will delete it as spam without looking. LOL I get a lot of crap on my AOL. Plus putting that in the subject line will make me smile!!:ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Administrator
5,990 Posts
LOL...I've just finished making the new forums now comes the hard part of moving the threads to the correct forum. Uhhhhhh:(:ltr:
Should be fun. Use the Search feature! :ltr:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH MY GAWD!!!! I had no idea the can of worms I was opening doing this. I'm throwing tomatoes at ya CR!!!:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Changing The Forum??
WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?????:ltr::ltr::ltr:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts