Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning on changing my turn signals to LED's on my 2008 Jackpot and i just had a few questions.

what do you need to do if you change just the rears to LED's? anything?

and if I change the fronts and backs to LED's what exactly will i need to do?

where exactlly does the Load Equalizer get tapped in?

thanks,
Robb

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

When you change to LED's front and back what happens if you don't install the load equalizer? The signals just blink fast? I installed rear LED signals (im waiting on the fronts to get here) and they are blinking fast, but I kinda like it. Its more noticeable. And you only need one load equalizer right? That's on the way also.

Thanks,
Robb

·
Registered
148 Posts
I installed LED's all the way around with no resistor. They blink faster but I think it's more noticable. I tell people it's an aftermarket rapid-flasher for added safety.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed LED's all the way around with no resistor. They blink faster but I think it's more noticable. I tell people it's an aftermarket rapid-flasher for added safety.
Thanks. How long have you had it like that? Do you think there would be any long term issues with the ACM?

·
13,026 Posts
I think your wrong with the fast flash being good.
Turn the blinker on and walk a half a block away and see what you think. Then do a normal blinker and see that normal is better. It shows up more.

·
Registered
148 Posts
it blink a little less than twice the speed. plus being a bright LED it appears to have great visibility at a distance.

I don't think there would be any long term issues. There is actually less current flowing through the ACM and harness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts