Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there no longer a dealer in the Chattanooga area? The Victory website directed me to a dealership in north Georgia but it is no longer there and the phone just rings.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Sloan's in Murfreesboro looks nice. I was peeking in their windows very early on the Fourth of July.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sloan's is a decent place. I roam there occasionally. They've got the Indians in front show room. Athens, Al has really good one to. Nice bunch of folks and excited about Vic's. V92 oil kits at $50 dollars to ;). They won't ship for that price.

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Athens is great, I just can't believe that a major market like Chattanooga doesn't have a dealer within two hours

·
Registered
938 Posts
The one in ringgold is no longer a Vic dealer from what I was told a month or two ago I like the one in crossville tn and the one on the other side of Knoxville ain't to bad

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I bought my first street bike from Tommy along with other 4 wheel toys. I stopped by his place in Crossville a few months back and was impressed with the selection of bikes he had.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah he is great. Stopped in for a oil kit as he was leaving. He unlocked the door and let me buy one. Awesome folks.

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
He is the only dealer who told me that when I wanted a new bike to come see him first and if we couldn't make a deal he would still put my old bike on the floor (in his big building north of K-town) and wouldn't charge a fee for selling it. If he was selling Vics when I bought mine I would have went their first.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The one in ringgold is no longer a Vic dealer from what I was told a month or two ago I like the one in crossville tn and the one on the other side of Knoxville ain't to bad
I bought my bike from the dealer in Ringgold last September. When I took it back for a 5,000 mile service six weeks ago, he told me I should get the service done somewhere else. I took it to Mountain Motorsports in Marietta, GA (just north of Atlanta) and had a nice experience.

It is a shame, though, that you have to travel 80 miles to find a dealer. Chattanooga is a decent sized city and a great bike town. You can leave here in the morning, ride some of the best bike roads in the country and be back home by bedtime. I don't understand why we can't support a quality Victory dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts