Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted one of them wrap around LED turn signal assemblies but couldn't see paying almost 400 bucks. I got this 12" LED strip and and attached it to the fender. It looks just as good as the expensive one and now works as a running light and turn signals for less then a 100 bucks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I wanted one of them wrap around LED turn signal assemblies but couldn't see paying almost 400 bucks. I got this 12" LED strip and and attached it to the fender. It looks just as good as the expensive one and now works as a running light and turn signals for less then a 100 bucks.

no write up? did you have to use any resistors? I want to do the same thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
how are they mounted to your fender? if i wanted them as blinkers only, then i would't need the dual circuit kit? Would a resistor just mount directly in line on the power wire? sorry so many questions. i'm an electrical novice, i will do it but i need to understand it a little bit first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They molded around the fender easy after some low heat from the heat gun, once bent I held it on with clothes pins for awhile and let the 3M tape cure up(the tape comes on the back of the D-channel). For blinkers only you woudn't need the dual element circuit and I'v never delt with resistors but I'm pretty sure it's the power wire that it's ran on but I guess it could be the ground?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts