1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out!

"Reaper Bag"

Leather Solo Swingarm Bag for all Victory Models

- Must be used with our popular Bobber Bracket solo bag hard mount kit for Victory Cruisers.

Our Victory Reaper Bag is solidly constructed from thick 10 oz. American leather. The front of the bag features thick leather straps over the top flap that secure with steel buckles. The back of the bag has pre-cut slots for attachment to the left side of the bike using the included leather straps and also features a solid plastic backing on the inside back panel for extra strength and rigidity. It also allows it to mount solidly to our Bobber Bracket. Bobber Brackets are available for all Vegas Models including Kingpin, Boardwalk, Judge, and Gunner - as well as all Hammer and Jackpot models.

If you would like to get both the bag and the Bobber Bracket, we offer a package deal to save you even more money!

Shown with "Bobber Bag" in above picture. "Reaper" Bag is the same size and shape

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Al, your new bags look awesome! Hope you guys are doing well up in the cold north. :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I agree , nice looking bag !thumb up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

It's been pretty cold around here lately, but at least we haven't had to deal with too much snow so far this year. We're all getting the itch to go riding though, so we can't wait for the warmer weather to hurry up and get here.

·
Registered
396 Posts
would like to see what the mounting bracket looks
like,and how it attaches.

·
Premium Member
6,686 Posts
Cool bag ....

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Cool bag ....
Agreed.. While Al did the new bags to match up with these mounts, I certainly enjoyed working with him remotely from down south, when I had my Highball and he decided to work with me for designing these mounts. Best part is the epiphony moment when messing around with bolts and offsets and stuff for ideas, it dawned on me.. Can you simply do a precisely shaped piece of bent steel? Al says you bet.. Off to home depot for some thin sheet aluminum and a mock up happened in like a day. After months of toying with how to do the thing. Gotta love it. Simplest best solution. Took longer to stick it into sketchup than it was to come up with the mock up with some tin snips. LOL! Prototype comes back and it was like the scene in My Fair Lady. LOL! The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain!! :)

Now if my Hard-ball speedo relocation dilemma would just do that with a big lightbulb and all, everything would be right in the world. :grin

For these solo bags.. They're as good as can be made. Great product. Dead Creek does it right! Use code VICTORYSOLO when you order or call 'em and tell ya Scott sent you. :grin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does this bag cover the passenger peg? Meaning can you still have a passenger AND this swingarm bag?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Does this bag cover the passenger peg? Meaning can you still have a passenger AND this swingarm bag?
The mount is meant for a solo bike with no passenger pegs.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Yep. Don't know if it'll give any kind of discount but let's Al know you saw it from the forum.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looks great but bouncing all over the plan on the swing arm. Al's mount is hard on the frame. Not the swing arm.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
No bouncy... Mine is hard mounted to the swingarm. I really am going to get off my ass and build 25 of these suckers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts