Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Surprised he didn't screw his leg up the way it went under the bike. I almost did the same thing this weekend. Leaned a bit too far and my frame scraped. Luckily I was able to keep it up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Poor body position again actually. He was forcing the bike to lean more than it needed to. Once you begin scraping hard parts (in this case, his primary cover), you'll lose control.

Had he been using proper body position, the bike would not have been leaned as much, and he would have made it through there just fine.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You buys your ticket. You takes your ride.
He ain't done. Just look at that dumb grin. Not enough damage, not enough blood. He'll be downing a longneck and laughin it up and telling the tale and then, sure enough, somewhere along the line he'll go and get himself jammed up in another dummy dance. If he hits the sweet spot next time he'll find himself all bunged up and get to sit on his dumb roadrashed ass for awhile doing the math. If he's any good at arithmetic, maybe he'll cypher out a solution that leans toward living.
Or maybe he won't even get the chance to take the quiz. Zip, bang, you lose. Thanks for playing. Next contestant Johny.
Been there, done that. Asphalt tastes like stupid.

·
Registered
634 Posts
As has been said elsewhere...Chuck Norris' son doesn't get road rash, the road gets Norris rash. Probably $35,000 in that bike. He'll have another by next week or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts