Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow! Is that a kit? If I had the money for 300, I would do this in a heartbeat. Any info, website...etc?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Wow- that is fking sweet!!!
What have they done to the speedo dial do you know?
I really dig the simplistic look of it too.......very cool. Tiny friggin indicator lights, and god knows where the rear brake light is.....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent them a Facebook message but it is in English and am not sure if they can speak, read or write English. Perhaps it is a popular second language there?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I tried going to there website. They had either language to chose from. But from my phone I couldn't find out if there kits are for sale or if there custom work from there shop. I'd be interested in doing a kit if there available.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
477 Posts
Badass!!! That looks tight!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent another message on FB in German this time using Google Translate. Not sure if it will work. LOL watch (with my luck) they speak perfect English and I look like a total dumbass...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
lookin good, but

my 2013 hammer is the first bike i DID NOT change anything for looks!! 300 tires look good but you give up some traction + handling. put a smaller sporty 240 night dragon on + it WORKS!!! they do look good though.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
459 Posts
not a fan of the side covers.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I got an email response from Markus. He sounds like a very nice guys. His work in my opinion is excellent! I wonder if he makes a single sided swingarm ahaha. Just kidding....or am I?

I am guessing he used a translator of some sort. It will be a challenge perhaps to communicate with him on this matter and modification. Does anybody speak their language by chance?

In any case he sent me some information and pictures as seen below.

As you can imagine, the price is not for the faint of heart but worth it IMO. He makes a swing arm to even accommodate what looks like a 330 or 360 wheel. Now that is gnarly!

1st Message:
"Hello!
Yes you can buy the rear Fenderkit when you want he is for mounting in the original fueltank and to fix on the original screw points at the frame. The fender kit is with all screws and a seat ground plate.

You can have it for the 300/35/18 and also for the original tire 250/40/18

The export price is for the 300er EUR 1075,- and for the 250er wheel EUR 990,- .

I send you also a pictures from the fender how you can buy – buit this is only the sow fender for events.

Greetings from austria

markus"

2nd Message:
"Hello!
When you want you can write my contact adress in the forum I have also other products for Victory on my shop. Because I have no account for this forum .

Styrian Motor cycle
Moos 9a
8542 St.Peter i/S
Austria

[email protected] - www.smc-design.at"

3rd Message:
"Hello!
Have you got my E-Mail??? I will make a account at the victory forum but there are two questions fort he security and I think i dont now what i must fill in because my englisch is not so good so i can not understand the question????

Greetings from austria

markus"

1 - 20 of 39 Posts