Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by a new dealer today. They had I believe 3 different Judges on the showroom floor. Very nice. I liked them. I personally think the foot controls ought to be back a couple more inches for my liking with the handlebars on it. Just my opinion. So I got the thought maybe it is possible to swap the foot peg brackets from side to side. You would have to rework the shifter and brake,but it just might put them in the right place for us shorter folks. I am not going to buy one anytime soon ,still paying for XRs. Nice bike, would have if I could.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I road one during a demo it was a deferent riding position for sure, out of all the bikes I road thats the one I really wanted to leave the group on and see what it would do.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm 6'3'', and just sitting on it, it feels weird . The controls need to be more forward, or more rearward. One of the two.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I'm 5' 8" and sitting and riding the Judge wasn't for me either. The location of the controls didn't work at all, for me. Not hating, just stating my personal take on the set-up. My fav Vic during all the Demo's I attended this summer was the High-Ball. thumb up

·
Registered
84 Posts
Coming off a true touring bike the Judge will be a bit weird. My other bike is a naked standard with a more sport oriented sitting position. At 6 foot the judge fits me nicely. I am actually starting to feel more comfortable with the seat also. Probably just needed to break it in to my caboose. I love this bike. The Aprilia hasn't seen any work in over a month. Still love that bike too.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Congrats....

So I am a proud V92SC owner. I just got back from Afghanistan, and went over to the Victory Dealership to browse. I test rode the Judge, called my bank, and bought the Judge. I put the first miles outside the factory. It had 3 miles on it. Now there is 8 after my test ride.

The ride is so much smoother compared to the V92. It feels lighter, cornering is amazing. Its faster and shifting is seamless. When I pick it up I will post pics.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Judgement day.

Let us know what you think of your new Judge. If I had the extra $$$$ I would test ride and more than likely buy one. Post up some pictures please. Sat on one again last weekend. For my height I would move the foot pegs and controls back. I got a 30" inseam and the pegs are just out there to far to me personally. I think it would be a blast on a nice twisty road.thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts