Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Mark I have 2015 Cross Country Matte Black. I just install a set of Cherry Bomb exhaust, does anyone else a set on their ride? I was wondering if the stage 2 download will be good till my tuner comes in and I get to the dyno.

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hey Mark, I know lots of people here have some variation of the 'cherry bomb exhaust'.
Even I have actual CherryBombs which I jammed up inside my pipes (which were gutted by the bike's previous owner). But in my case they were extremely short (12") and the biggest inside diameter you could get (2.5" I believe). Someone running 30" inserts with a 1.75" inside diameter would have a vastly different air/fuel profile than my setup. Personally I am not going to worry about a fuel processor until I can modify my intake and add a timing wheel, and maybe even cams, so I can't answer your question about downloading a stage 2 - but I do have a question because I wasn't aware one could 'download' a different tune unless they already had a fuel processor. Maybe your inquiry will teach me something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Cheery bomb is made out of the stock housing. They gutted the insides for air flow and sound. I am taking it to the dealer to have map it their stage 2 setting.

·
12,970 Posts
Never heard of stage 2 download. Dealer probably wants $150 bucks for any download.

Its not worth it it Your bike will run fine.
For Tuning go see Kevinx he is the best you can get

1120 S Main St, # 4
High Springs, FL
(352) 215-3253

1 - 4 of 4 Posts