Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will piss you off if you have red American blood in you---->CHEVROLET--->HEARTBEAT​ of America..I call BULSHIT! Our country is going to hell in a hand basket. Baseball, Apple Pie, Hotdogs? BULLSHIT! * Billion dollar bail out? and now this..Complacancy in our leaders and those who can stop but allow evil men to lead our country should be held accountable for this kind of crap. This is just a small straw on the proverbial camel that should never nave been allowed in this Country! Our leaders our gutless.We vote them in to do the peoples work and they line up to bury head deep in someones ass to get a better job..They dont work for the people anymore but for selfish gain. They seem to be no more Honorable, God fearing, Patriots that our forefathers were..OH but the day will come! Thats a promise they can not avoid!

http://www.youtube.com/​watch?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo&feature=you​tube_gdata_player

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
That link goes nowhere. Can it be that those evil men pulled that video?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
This will piss you off if you have red American blood in you---->CHEVROLET--->HEARTBEAT​ of America..I call BULSHIT! Our country is going to hell in a hand basket. Baseball, Apple Pie, Hotdogs? BULLSHIT! * Billion dollar bail out? and now this..Complacancy in our leaders and those who can stop but allow evil men to lead our country should be held accountable for this kind of crap.
You seem confused. Having an American company doing business outside our country is a good thing. If you think that Chevy just started doing business overseas since the bailout, you're mistaken.

I hope Victory opens up some plants overseas and sell tons of motorcycles everywhere and becomes the big dog on the global block.

This is just a small straw on the proverbial camel that should never nave been allowed in this Country!
But I like proverbial camels, especially the ones with charcoal filters.

Our leaders our gutless.
I'm not sticking one in the belly to test this theory.

We vote them in to do the peoples work and they line up to bury head deep in someones ass to get a better job..
You lost me. Weren't you just blaming the guy with the top job in the country for loaning money to a company starring in a dead internet link?

They dont work for the people anymore but for selfish gain.
That is certainly true for a lot of them, but it's nothing new.

They seem to be no more Honorable, God fearing, Patriots that our forefathers were..OH but the day will come! Thats a promise they can not avoid!
Not sure the forefathers were all that different from anyone else. Well except that they had the good sense to work with one another to get things done.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
The number one selling car in China for many years has been Buick. High mucky mucks prefer Mercedes and Audis. The Cadillac ATS, coming to a dealer near you soon, was designed with Chinese preferences in mind and might displace those Germans. A Victory dealer has opened in Beijing. I see nothing wrong with all that. China is a rapidly growing marketplace and we are getting a piece of that pie - that's better than the other way around, isn't it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts