Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teen-kills-eight-knife-attack-reports-102629246.html

I propose this:

Now who thinks this is a good idea? I propose knife control by law, policy, practice, or proposal that's designed to restrict or limit the possession, production, importation, shipment, sale, and/or use of knifes or other sharp object by private citizens. Most commonly the knives in question are personal knifes, typically kitchen knives and pocket knives......Would you support this Bill? We the people need protection from ourselves.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All automatic knives should be illegal.
Those electric carving knives are scary.
If your not a chef you have no business using one.
:p ;)
Why would anybody but a chef need a knife I ask you?

hehe

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hehehe... ban cars too, and tall buildings and stair steps, and anything else that can be used to cause bodily damage. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking padded sidewalks and maybe pointless pencils.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Ban Congress and the Senate and we will all be safer.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Suppose one person, just one, had a legal concealed carry knife permit, this tragedy might have been avoided.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Suppose one person, just one, had a legal concealed carry knife permit, this tragedy might have been avoided.
Excellent point!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
It's not all knives. I have no problem with licensed people, with training, having registered knives. However no one but the military, the police, and those with political connections need assault knives.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not all knives. I have no problem with licensed people, with training, having registered knives. However no one but the military, the police, and those with political connections need assault knives.
I forgot about the privileged at are allowed to own a knife.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts