Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I agree 100%! The ignorance of leftists, especially the extreme leftists like those who let me live in their heads rent free, is truly astounding.

One would think they would have gotten a clue somewhere along the line but nope. Still as ignorant as that new NYC rep Occasional-Cortex.

Some people who are born dumb choose to live and die the same way. Their life; their call.

It's good to see you get that kaitiff.

Guess who lives in your head rent free... she does. Along with Hillary, Obama, and pretty much anyone who stands left of bat-****-****-nuts.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I agree 100%! The ignorance of leftists, especially the extreme leftists like those who let me live in their heads rent free, is truly astounding.

One would think they would have gotten a clue somewhere along the line but nope. Still as ignorant as that new NYC rep Occasional-Cortex.

Some people who are born dumb choose to live and die the same way. Their life; their call.

It's good to see you get that kaitiff.

I think he is talking about you Bobby

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you didn't have hand gun other means of murder would have to go up. Rifles and shot guns are hard to conceal.
So, do you think there is some sort of "murder minimum" and if it isn't met by handguns then people are just going to have to be killed some other way?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Have a Merry Christmas HC. Whatever your beliefs I hope your thoughts are happy and kind to everyone. Same to the rest of everyone. I'm going up to Utah to hopefully buy my next home and then retire. It's been a stressful couple of months securing this retirement dream. But come it will!

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Have a Merry Christmas HC. Whatever your beliefs I hope your thoughts are happy and kind to everyone. Same to the rest of everyone. I'm going up to Utah to hopefully buy my next home and then retire. It's been a stressful couple of months securing this retirement dream. But come it will!
Lucky you... I have 8 more years. I hope it's all you want it to be.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Lucky you... I have 8 more years. I hope it's all you want it to be.
Thanks,

Over 40 years of full time work. If I was lucky I would have been born into a rich family and never had to go to school or work. I wasn't. It's been a long road but you'll get there someday too. Just make sure you and the lady stay healthy. That will be key.

My bucket list will be to ride all 50 states.

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
My bucket list will be to ride all 50 states.
If I'm honest with myself, I'm getting a little burned out on the motorcycle thing... until I get on it, and then I'm happy. Love the bike, enjoy riding it, but I'm no longer all about riding at every opportunity like I used to be.

I'd like to ride Arkansas, I hear there's some killer roads there. Most of the other areas I wanted to ride in, I have ridden in.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If I'm honest with myself, I'm getting a little burned out on the motorcycle thing... until I get on it, and then I'm happy. Love the bike, enjoy riding it, but I'm no longer all about riding at every opportunity like I used to be.

I'd like to ride Arkansas, I hear there's some killer roads there. Most of the other areas I wanted to ride in, I have ridden in.
I gave up riding after starting a family and didn't pick it back up until 20 years later. I've got 20 states under my belt. Almost all western states. I have friends that live and ride in Arkansas so when I'm retired I will ride out there. Friends in North Carolina, Florida, New Hampshire, Virginia, all places I haven't been on a bike.

I go through mild "burn out" usually after a trying ride where I had to ride the last day home after being on the bike for 2 weeks and ride though 100+ degree weather. Always telling myself, "I'll never do that again!" Then a month goes by and I'm planning my next years big journey with my group of friends who ride. I hope the "burned out" never want to ride never takes hold of me or any of us.

If you've ever watched the documentary "Why we ride" there is a line that several of the bikers make a comment that once you've ridden the is planted and that desire never goes away. Watching it reinvigorates my reason why I ride.

Trailer:

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #153

I know where your coming from. Arkansas does have some great roads. Eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri all have some great roads. I have ridden all 3. Lot's of dry counties in Arkansas. So go prepared if you drink.

·
Premium Member
13,643 Posts
I seem to go through phases. Most the time I've still got the bike fever but other times it wanes. This is a wane time. I'm more into cars than bikes right now. Maybe when warm Spring days are back I'll phase back toward bikes.

·
Registered
611 Posts
...I'd like to ride Arkansas, I hear there's some killer roads there. Most of the other areas I wanted to ride in, I have ridden in.
Have been to Eureka Springs multiple times to ride the Ozarks. And, yes, there are some killer roads out there. Some that are loaded with 'sweepers' that you can run at +/- 70mph. :grin

141 - 160 of 165 Posts