Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Up to 45 here but I was busy running around to see family.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We are visiting our daughter's family (including our twin granddaughters) in NC for the holiday so no riding for us. I did note the even distribution of temperatures in places we live or have lived - 70 F today in central FL, 50 F in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC (admittedly it is slightly colder in the mountains where we spend our summers), and 30 F in central MI today where we used to spend summers prior to 2018. We will be back in FL tomorrow early evening and I expect to be on the bike Thursday.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I was nice enough to ride but I was busy getting things ready for guest. I got the turkey on early and had all kinds of things to do. It was a good day, but I'm glad it is over with.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Most all of the family has the sniffles, so Christmas day was just the wife and me. While she was preparing a prime rib dinner - complete with Yorkshire pudding, I might add - I got to use the gift I bought for myself, a Bissell Crosswave all-in-one floor cleaner, on our upstairs hard floors. Most do their cleaning before Christmas, but I like being different - that's why I have a Victory.
Hoping all will be rid of their colds by then, we will have the gift orgy on New Years Eve.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
No riding or motorcycle stuff on Christmas for me either.... but glad to hear you got out @swalker That's a stunning CC you got there, btw..

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
Most all of the family has the sniffles, so Christmas day was just the wife and me. While she was preparing a prime rib dinner - complete with Yorkshire pudding, I might add - I got to use the gift I bought for myself, a Bissell Crosswave all-in-one floor cleaner, on our upstairs hard floors. Most do their cleaning before Christmas, but I like being different - that's why I have a Victory.
Hoping all will be rid of their colds by then, we will have the gift orgy on New Years Eve.
The virus going around the country, and probably the world, is a virulent one. Consider yourself lucky for dodging that bullet. I've been down with it since Friday night. Feeling somewhat better today but still have that nagging cough. Feels like it will last for a while. My dad, who lives in a different state, got it two days before me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts