Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of Kuryakyn Transformer grips and a 1/4 turn throttle ring. I think my son bought me a cheese wedge bracket for the right side of my 8ball. It just hasn't arrived yet. I already have the wedge as it was given to me by a forum member who upgraded. Now to wait for spring. God it's killing me.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Store your bike in Redding. Go riding on weekends.

·
12,998 Posts
to bad in your signature doesn't say where you live like the rest of us do

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Got the rest of my gift on the way. I ordered the Lloydz ATS, but I forgot to order the gasket for it, So now I wait...

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Got the rest of my gift on the way. I ordered the Lloydz ATS, but I forgot to order the gasket for it, So now I wait...
If you're like most of us; you will end up reusing the old one because it will look fine when you take the cover off and have a new one as a spare.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Speaking of gifts, here's a New Years one for y'all. Did you know there was a tune called "Victory?" Watch and learn. Look but don't touch.:)
Victory

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hear ya !

Got new Bassani's, tuner, tach, badges,and mirrors just dying to be put on the Vegas !!
It's gonna get me killed driving the cage cause it's all I can think about on my hour drive to and from work.

·
Premium Member
6,072 Posts
Speaking of gifts, here's a New Years one for y'all. Did you know there was a tune called "Victory?" Watch and learn. Look but don't touch.:)
Victory
And classical violinist André Rieu

He is from the Netherlands, ha ha funny

Good music buy the way .... PS don't bust my balls for that please ... :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got my bike now I have to walk by it in the garage everyday till the warmth comes back. Luckily We're gonna flirt with the 60s this Sunday so I might be able to rumble around a little. ...I need to move to Florida.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
I just got my bike now I have to walk by it in the garage everyday till the warmth comes back. Luckily We're gonna flirt with the 60s this Sunday so I might be able to rumble around a little. ...I need to move to Florida.
Where do you live that you don't ride until the temp gets to 60? If I did that, my riding season would be an awfully short one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in North Ga now.

I grew up in South Ga so my blood is thinner than most. Below 60 is questionable for me and below 50 is out of the question. I use to go down to the 30's but I'm not as crazy as I use to be.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
I'm in North Ga now.

I grew up in South Ga so my blood is thinner than most. Below 60 is questionable for me and below 50 is out of the question. I use to go down to the 30's but I'm not as crazy as I use to be.
You might want to complete your profile and signature so others will know what you ride and where you reside.
You're right that your blood is thin--I'm in my 80th year and ride from the high 20s on as long as the Skid Demon is not present. I've ridden in your neighborhood and you have some of the worlds best roads there. I'd be be out on them searching out the best hush puppies and Q whenever its above freezing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You might want to complete your profile and signature so others will know what you ride and where you reside.
Done! I thought I had done all that already but that must've been on the other Vic forum I joined this weekend.

I've done a few thousand miles through the Pac NW and spent a short time living near Seattle when I was a kid. You guys have some great riding too! I'd love to visit but I'll wait till July. :grin

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
We have a saying here in the NW; Summer doesn't begin until after the 5th of July--sometimes way after.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts