Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Had to buy my XC some new shoes for Thanksgiving. Bought her a timing wheel as well, but that's a secret. Have to wait till household 6 is out shopping to put it in. She HATES when I start taking stuff off my bike. I always hear, "You bike is perfect the way it is! Why are you always doing stuff to it?"

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Had to buy my XC some new shoes for Thanksgiving. Bought her a timing wheel as well, but that's a secret. Have to wait till household 6 is out shopping to put it in. She HATES when I start taking stuff off my bike. I always hear, "You bike is perfect the way it is! Why are you always doing stuff to it?"
Those that don't tinker will never understand.

Reactions: Radar_usvmc

·
Registered
569 Posts
Perfect is never good enough...Look at Tom Brady, he kicked out Bridget Moynahan for Gisele Bundchen.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
My wife always asks why I'm taking off new parts to put other new parts on.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
So, I just ordered my christmas present from my in-laws. A Victory brand leather jacket!! :grin

·
Registered
426 Posts
My wife feels the same way about adding stuff to the bike. She doesn't understand that customizing is what makes the bike yours not just the title.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts