Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gals & Guys, I'm trying to find a source for chromed air filter covers for my '06 Vegas Jackpot. I've scoured sources via search engines until I'm about brain dead. I'm sure I've seen them before, but can't seem to locate them now. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
If your Jackpot is using the same air box as my hammer, those 08 and up chrome covers may not fit as our air box only has a replaceable cover on one side. Do a search for a victory chrome air stack cover and see if that is something that appeals to you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If your Jackpot is using the same air box as my hammer, those 08 and up chrome covers may not fit as our air box only has a replaceable cover on one side. Do a search for a victory chrome air stack cover and see if that is something that appeals to you.
Those were the only ones I had seen. After a search of the web though, I found a vented chrome cover for `07 and back bikes.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7hR4ExhR9SwA5c5XNyoA?p=2006+victory+chrome+airbox+cover&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701-s&type_param=, third link down. Dont know about posting links here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I seen one on eBay the other day, an Arlen Ness cover. Wasn't vented, just a billet cover.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chromed Air Filter Covers

Guys, thanks for all the helpful tips. I can't remember which one of the recommended sites I launched from, but I finally ended up on a site that had exactly what I was searching for. For whomever may be interested, here's an excerpt from one of the email exchanges I had with the owner of the tooling company that had them:

Michael
I am just curious do you have the one for the other side? I originally designed these covers and then had some people steal the design from me and had them built in China. It kind of sucked because I sold very few of them and they sold a lot of them claiming they were American made. It is a beautiful bike by the way. Bruce

I asked Bruce if he made any other parts for the VJP and this was his reply:

These are all I make. To tell you the truth I quit making them a couple of years ago. I just had these left when you inquired about them. There just wasn't enough demand for them anymore and it was getting hard to find a place to chrome them.

I was delighted he had one more set left. I couldn't be more happy with the covers. They weren't cheap but you pay for what you get. They look MIGHTY SWEET.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts