Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a chrome battery cover for my 08' Jackpot but it didn't come with any directions or any hardware to attach it. I'm assuming I should use some heavy duty double sided tape. If you have the same piece what did you do to attach it?

Thanks,
Robb

·
Registered
75 Posts
All you should have to do is take the stock black one off and mount the chrome one in it's place using the stock 10mm bolts. I doubt they changed from your 08 to my 09.....was a 5min job.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All you should have to do is take the stock black one off and mount the chrome one in it's place using the stock 10mm bolts. I doubt they changed from your 08 to my 09.....was a 5min job.
There are no holes in the chrome one for the screws and the stock black one holds the side cover on.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a cover with no bolts - it came with double sided tape. if the cover is missing the tape, it's available at an auto parts store but get the waterproof. Works and looks great.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a cover with no bolts - it came with double sided tape. if the cover is missing the tape, it's available at an auto parts store but get the waterproof. Works and looks great.
Thanks, thats what I figured. Ill stop on my way home later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts