Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at WitchDoctors, Noemtz, Victory's aftermarket catalog, and CycleOps but I cannot find what I want. I want to replace the covers that say "6-speed" and "Freedom V-twin" with just plain chrome covers with no script or design on them. Does anyone know where I can get a set of them? I'm wanting to clean up the bike's look.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I've looked at WitchDoctors, Noemtz, Victory's aftermarket catalog, and CycleOps but I cannot find what I want. I want to replace the covers that say "6-speed" and "Freedom V-twin" with just plain chrome covers with no script or design on them. Does anyone know where I can get a set of them? I'm wanting to clean up the bike's look.
WitchDocs' has what you're after. See this page: http://buywitchdoctors.com/c/459/victory-motorcycle-parts-ultimate-primary-covers-engine-components-hammer-buywitchdoctors/.
product_1141_01_full.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
...I want to replace the covers that say "6-speed" and "Freedom V-twin" with just plain chrome covers with no script or design on them. Does anyone know where I can get a set of them? I'm wanting to clean up the bike's look.
Are you looking for "Engine Covers" or "Wedge Badges?"

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks CR. For some reason, the pics of the smooth ones weren't loading on my phone.

Are you looking for "Engine Covers" or "Wedge Badges?"
Engine covers but I'd like a plain chrome cheese wedge badge also for the right side too.

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
busajack,
How'd you get them to stick? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Heres one on my Raider with some paint. The tape works good and I also use a bit of clear silicone to stick anything to anything on a bike. Stays flexable to combat vibs. Just clean the surfaces well.
thumb upcheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts