Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, the title of the thread speaks volumes here..... I want to buy the RPW Thor. But, in which finish, I can't decide. Should I continue with the murdered out black look, or should I go with the chrome, against black contrast ? I can't decide.:confused:

·
Registered
931 Posts
This is funny, I was thinking this very same thing today. I plan on getting the Thor as well.
Where do you plan on getting yours? Im looking for the cheapest available

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree,black is where its at!!thumb up

·
Registered
32 Posts
metricthunder.com is the way to go. Have bought the exact pipe twice off Jim at the best price I could find. I too debated the black versus chrome and went chrome. Figured the contrast would look killer. Don't have to worry about black fading either?(don't know if it would). Haven't got it yet so I cant post any pics for ya.

Also bought S&S intake and pcv w/autotune at a great price! (not on website due to launch of new site coming).

Good Luck!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
metricthunder.com is the way to go. Have bought the exact pipe twice off Jim at the best price I could find. I too debated the black versus chrome and went chrome. Figured the contrast would look killer. Don't have to worry about black fading either?(don't know if it would). Haven't got it yet so I cant post any pics for ya.

Also bought S&S intake and pcv w/autotune at a great price! (not on website due to launch of new site coming).

Good Luck!
I think I will go with the chrome, for the contrast, I likr the contrast it has now the the stock exhaust. If I get tired of it, and want black, I can have the heat shields coated.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Okay folks, the title of the thread speaks volumes here..... I want to buy the RPW Thor. But, in which finish, I can't decide. Should I continue with the murdered out black look, or should I go with the chrome, against black contrast ? I can't decide.:confused:
my opinion? on an 8-ball? that is all blacked out?

its all about the black baby!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The black RPW Big Slash look great on an 8 ball.
That's definitely on my short list as well. Anyone here have any experience with this pipe ? Is it as good for performance as the Thor ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts