Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to change the black housing of the stock rear signal lights with the chrome housing that comes factory on the front forks?

So far I have swapped the lenses with the ones sold by Noemtz but now I want to do something more. I like the stock look with the clear lens, especially on the front. However, my machine is black and chrome and I think the chrome housing would like slick at the back. This would be a cheap mod as well as there are always used stock blinkers floating around.

Other than the plastic clamp on the front forks the front and rear look the same. I haven't started to pull anything apart yet. I thought I'd ask.

Let me know what you all think.
Thanks. Peace.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
I believe swapping the shell will work....you just need to disconnect wires inside, swap out inner backing reflector....
Give it a try with your chrome fronts.

Has anyone tried to change the black housing of the stock rear signal lights with the chrome housing that comes factory on the front forks?

So far I have swapped the lenses with the ones sold by Noemtz but now I want to do something more. I like the stock look with the clear lens, especially on the front. However, my machine is black and chrome and I think the chrome housing would like slick at the back. This would be a cheap mod as well as there are always used stock blinkers floating around.

Other than the plastic clamp on the front forks the front and rear look the same. I haven't started to pull anything apart yet. I thought I'd ask.

Let me know what you all think.
Thanks. Peace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts