Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 08 Vegas Low, and want to chrome my stock wheels. Is there anyone out there that will do an exchange?

·
Registered
20 Posts
a friend of mine has an 08 jackpot and he just got his wheels chromed. we took it to the victory dealer and they sent them out to a place in california to chrome them...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked with Mancuso Victory in Houston, and the service dept. did not have a chrome shop they use, or could refer one. The service rep I talked to said that as far as he knew there were no problems chroming the cast wheels. Just trying to find someone that can do a chrome wheel exchange. Found several that will exchange Harley rims, but no Victory's. Any suggestions?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Checked with Mancuso Victory in Houston, and the service dept. did not have a chrome shop they use, or could refer one. The service rep I talked to said that as far as he knew there were no problems chroming the cast wheels. Just trying to find someone that can do a chrome wheel exchange. Found several that will exchange Harley rims, but no Victory's. Any suggestions?
Did you get my PM?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gary, thanks for the reply on my post. I here they can be successfully chromed. Just depends on the plating service. It would sure bite, to have them chromed, and they screw them up.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
a friend of mine has an 08 jackpot and he just got his wheels chromed. we took it to the victory dealer and they sent them out to a place in california to chrome them...
You know where?

Calchrome or L.A. Wheel and Tire, maybe?

Curious, because I use L.A. Wheel for chroming OEM wheels; not sure if Calchrome does factory wheels or only aftermarkets.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Call rj performance in ottumwa, iowa. 641-684-8400. They can tell you where they sent them. I know it was california but not sure where. Took about 5 weeks and those babies look good!!

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Gary, thanks for the reply on my post. I here they can be successfully chromed. Just depends on the plating service. It would sure bite, to have them chromed, and they screw them up.:)
I used these guys a few years back to do about 10 cast Aluminum Victory Pulleys. They did a great job and turn around was about 1-2 weeks.

626 East 11th Street
Houston, TX 77008-7110

Get Directions
(713) 861-0729
* approximate times

It's a very small shop in the Heights area.
Make sure you remove all your bearings and seals. Ask them to plug threaded holes, bearing and seals areas completely....will save you a big hassle.
Good Luck to you.
Area served: -

Category:

Unverified listing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts