Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a few more for kicks and giggles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Did the dog chase the chicken or did the chicken fly too fast

Nice pictures +1 thumb up

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the dog chase the chicken or did the chicken fly too fast

Nice pictures +1 thumb up
Lol, surprisingly the dog kept up till the chicken hit 2nd gear. Chicken flew away but the dog still followed. Dog would die trying before he'd give up on looking for the chicken. haha that's my boy!

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Why did you sell the Jackpot ????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Why did you sell the Jackpot ????
Few reasons: After lowering the bike and doing all that I did to it, it just plain and simply was no longer comfortable to take on longer rides to the cabin, or to tool around the town with the girl friend on the back. Looked sweet, but rode like sh**.
Being that fat tire bikes (in my opinion) are on their way out, and baggers are in, I decided on a '14 HD Street Glide. Love victory's and think they are great bikes, but I've never owned a Harley yet so I wanted to check that off the bucket list. Also, I think Harley did a pretty good job on there new Navigation and touch screen system.

Might consider the new Victory Magnum down the road.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Cool you got a HD, congrats

Ride safe

Yeah long trips are not a good thing on a jackpot, lucky for me that I live on a small island so i cannot go anywhere, :ltr:

If I would be a bit older then comfort would also a priority... borrowed a Vision from my friend, MAN does that ride sweet :crzy: but my Jackpot turns more heads then any bike on the Island

Always wanted a V-max 1100 cc it looks like a BEAST and is comfortable to ride

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love that look with the chubby bars. Can you tell me what part number the bar was, and did you have to get new cables or did the stock ones work? Also do the stock controls just fit right on or did you have to mod anything?

·
Registered
286 Posts
You do not need to mod anything...the chubby part of the bar is what you "see" but where the controls go it is normal diameter. It will make sense when you see it. Don't need new cables unless you plan on getting apes or longer rake. Just do a search for 1.5" handlebars

·
Registered
8 Posts
Appreciate the quick reply, THANKS. I have changed bars before but was not sure with the chubbies.

Also some brands controls have pins to keep them from rotating, do the Victories have this, will I need to drill a hole to pin them or remove the pin?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Victory controls have set allen screws on either side to keep from rotating. Nothing to drill or remove. Some of the chubby bars (at least mine did) were pre-drilled for hiding the wires. Never did it because you had to splice into controls and loose the wiring harness in the process...too much work if wanted to go back to stock or change bars again.

·
Registered
477 Posts
One of the best looking bikes man, I saved pics of it on my phone long ago, always loved it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts