Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I change at 3,000 miles...need it or not. It cost me $18.50 per change (4.5 qt Rotella T 15-40 and Bosch filter bought by the case) so at 15,000 miles I'm spending $92.50
Sweet isn't it. :D

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
You gave it away when you said there is something to work out in his thread title. Takes about 2 seconds to spot it once you know there is something to look for. I thought he just swiped his hands down his keyboard until you mentioned that.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I did title for you Motob since you live down under where tornados and rivers go opposite way, thought you'd quickly understand title. :confused:

Even when you shower, water drains the wrong way. Sheesh! Just trying to be helpful. :D

Life has to be hard way down there man! :p Please don't tell me your car steering wheel is on the right side of car. hehe!

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
I did title for you Motob since you live down under where tornados and rivers go opposite way, thought you'd quickly understand title. :confused:

Even when you shower, water drains the wrong way. Sheesh! Just trying to be helpful. :D

Life has to be hard way down there man! :p Please don't tell me your car steering wheel is on the right side of car. hehe!
It is! And I shift the Hurst Indy shifter with my left hand.
Lifes pretty damn good down here but.
Just sold an old tyre on eBay and the fella that came to pick it up and pay for it was riding a k model Beemer.
Saw my Vegas and almost fell over!
I invited him to take a seat on it and man you shoulda been here to hear him...such joy!
Hes from Taiwan and related in broken English his story of him and his brother trying to kickstart a 1965 Harley as boys.
I think hes sold on a Victory now!
Hes headed home with his $10 tyre bargain and Victory on the brain. Heading home to get his son to type in Victory Motorcycles Australia into the computer and book his two day test ride.....and we all know what happens next:)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
It's "Why? Synthetic?" Or "Synthetic? Why?" Backwards.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts