Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everybody use for a spray on cleaner and polisher I've been using Bugslide its a good cleaner but at $20.00 for a 16oz bottle it gets expensive;)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
OH NO! Not another cleaner thread! S100 hands down, but don't use it topside as all the rinsing will drown your electrics. Wheels, engine & suspension only. And rinse, rinse, rinse with full pressure and a sharp stream.

·
13,031 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had somebody tell me about Rejex (http://www.rejex.com). Also pricey, but the guy swears by this stuff. Anyone else tried it?

·
Premium Member
13,283 Posts
Bike Spirits is by far the easiest to use on anything plastic, painted, aluminum, chrome, pretty much the entire bike. I even use it on the car windshield and was surprised when the next rain hit while driving down the freeway at 80 mph. It finally occurred to me I didn't turn on the windshield wipers like I usually do because the rain was just sheeting away. My passenger thought I had applied RainX.

I use Simple Green sparingly on greasy lower parts but wash it off within minutes because it's really caustic; especially to black paint.

To bring the black engine paint back to black I use Back to Black on a sponge or Pig Spit. Kinda like the B to B better because it doesn't attract dust and dirt as easily.

http://www.jafrum.com/Accessories/Oils-Chemicals/Motorcycle-Accessories-Bike-Spirits-Spray-Cleaner-Polish

I've heard some auto parts places are carrying the Bike Spirits nowadays. I've even done my entire SUV with it in between regular washings.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
bugslide has a qt refill bottle too. online is cheaper than the
harley dealer.
i mix bugslide 50/50 with perfect detail's nano spray or nano
spray by itself, another good bug remover and wax is protect-
all wax. comes in an aerosol. i buy it by the case. dont laugh, but
it also makes the tire sidewall nice and black. [yes ric , only
the sidewalls] havent slipped and layed it down yet.

·
Registered
204 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts