Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Have a 2010 XCT and I'm getting a clicking noise on the right side near the front sometimes when I turn off the bike. Anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello all!

Have a 2010 XCT and I'm getting a clicking noise on the right side near the front sometimes when I turn off the bike. Anyone know what this could be?
I have a 2013 XC and mine does exactly the same thinking. Was wondering what it was as well.

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I defer to your superior knowledge on the subject....

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Got any dolphins in your trunk?

:D

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was thrown by the noise at first too. I must have been so enthralled with the ride, the looks, the everything else when i first got her home because I didn't notice the sound the first few times I rode her. So I thought it was something that developed. I felt kinda silly asking about it at the shop...wish I had just asked here....so faceless so anonymous, no fear.

Anyone know why it burns when I pee?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, that's definitely the sound. I actually thought it might be the fuel pump going bad because I generally hear it when turning on or turning off the bike. It isn't consistent, which led me to believe it might be starting to go out on me.

Thanks to everyone for the excellent responses!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Funny, I have had my bike about 4 months now and yesterday was the first time I recall hearing that noise. I was thinking it was no big deal just saw this thread and now I know.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Dolphins in your trunk. ;)
Definitely those damn dolphins.

All this "I didn't hear it right away either" talk has got me wondering. I really thought I put a couple hundred clicks on it before I started hearing the noise. Is there a reason for that? Or just def to it due to shock and awe of those first few rides on your first Victory?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts