Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a little fun I had yesterday on the way home in rush hour.

As I was making my way out of downtown Columbus, there were several lights to go through so it was slow going. At one point, a car to my right tried to change lanes right into me. I have no idea how she didn’t see me because her front bumper was about even with my front tire. Anyway, she got so close before I realized she was moving over that I instinctively slapped her fender with my hand.

I meant nothing by it, but she didn’t like it at all. At the next red light she rolled her window down and started yelling at me for hitting her car. I tried to ignore her but I eventually just looked at her and shook my head in disdain, at which point she flicked her cigarette at me.

This is the sweet part: I put up my gloved hand, made a lucky catch, and tossed the cigarette right back at her where it landed in her lap. About that time, the light turned green, and as I pulled away I could hear her screaming as she was flailing around trying to get the cigarette off of her.

I thanked God I didn’t get hurt and laughed all the way home. :devil

·
Registered
799 Posts
LOL good on you....8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
LOL good on you....8)

Ride Safe,

Rob
What a dumb ass! What is wrong with people today? She needs to get over herself!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Almost as good as yours.... as I hate when people flick their lit cigarettes out the window ... usually bouncing towards me.. This lady flicked her cig out the window of her pickup and it blew into her bed and caught something on fire... nice smoke trail coming out of her bed. Made me laugh! Maybe I should have told her....

·
Registered
426 Posts
I had one toss a butt out and whacked my shield, bounced up and hit my face. I lucky enough to pull up side by side at the next light and yelled at her. She rolled down the window and called me an @sshole. Which was followed up by me launching a huge loogie that bullseyed smack in her puss. Light turned, I cracked the throttle and was gone. She sat there I guess trying to wipe a huge gooey lunger off her face.

Me and my buddy had a Benz cut us off on a highway and sat about a foot behind us one 4th of July.. We couldn't go faster due to the cars in front. He chews tobacco. He jumped in front of the guy, spewed huge mouthful of chaw that hit his windshield. Idiot used his wipers which smeared it all over lol. We hauled ass and hit our turn before he could try and exact revenge. It made him slow down and slide into the slow lane though so he could wash the mess off with his sprayers.

Just pisses me off when those cagers think they are in the right by endangering bikers.

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
I had one toss a butt out and whacked my shield, bounced up and hit my face. I lucky enough to pull up side by side at the next light and yelled at her. She rolled down the window and called me an @sshole. Which was followed up by me launching a huge loogie that bullseyed smack in her puss. Light turned, I cracked the throttle and was gone. She sat there I guess trying to wipe a huge gooey lunger off her face.

Me and my buddy had a Benz cut us off on a highway and sat about a foot behind us one 4th of July.. We couldn't go faster due to the cars in front. He chews tobacco. He jumped in front of the guy, spewed huge mouthful of chaw that hit his windshield. Idiot used his wipers which smeared it all over lol. We hauled ass and hit our turn before he could try and exact revenge. It made him slow down and slide into the slow lane though so he could wash the mess off with his sprayers.

Just pisses me off when those cagers think they are in the right by endangering bikers.
Lol...good for you guys! I hate assholes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
I wasn't long ago here, on the west side of Houston, that a biker punched someones mirror and ended up dead - under the car.

I always try to remember that when I get the urge to retaliate.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
I wasn't long ago here, on the west side of Houston, that a biker punched someones mirror and ended up dead - under the car.

I always try to remember that when I get the urge to retaliate.
A good way to remember things like this, or even become aware of them, is to watch a few 'road rage' videos. That'll help keep someone calm on the road. It's amazing how fast something can escalate and it's a great reminder. For me, anyway. When on the road, it never seems to matter whose fault it is; it can escalate to gestures, objects thrown, getting rammed into, or a fistfight. It's never worth it.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
When my brother and I were kids and got into it, one would run to mom yelling, "he hit me!" Mom would calmly reply, "It takes two to argue/fight." Or she'd say, "What did you do that started it?" We couldn't get away wit a thing with her.
As a young man, I was quite a hot head and that got me into a lots trouble and/or fights. It took a while, but I eventually remembered mom's words and let the other hot head spout off while I pretended to ignore him. They just hate that and I go away chuckling...and uninjured.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts