Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from work today they was a bunch of idiots out today had several close calls then I got bout 2 miles from home and got side swiped guy was on my side of the road luckly I was paying attention and was able to swerve just enough that all he did was knock off my reflector on my saddlebags
IMG_20170224_165246077_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Too close. But hang in there. You're still upright and breathing!

Reactions: rainman123

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Coming home from work today they was a bunch of idiots out today had several close calls then I got bout 2 miles from home and got side swiped guy was on my side of the road luckly I was paying attention and was able to swerve just enough that all he did was knock off my reflector on my saddlebags
View attachment 207770
Damn!!!...

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I don't have my bike but holy cripes its the same up here... With this spring-like weather in New England people are driving like they've lost their minds....
Glad to see you only got nicked.....but DAMN! that's too close for comfort...

Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
33 Posts
You're very lucky! There's a boat load of ass clowns out there... keep your head on a swivel and stay safe!

Special K
Victory XC, 2012
Middle Tennessee, USA

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
PHEW Glad your OK. Sometimes better to be lucky than good.

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Hats off for YOU Sir, isn't it amazing how often this happen to forum members?

This one ended good....

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Would've had to change drawers after one like that. Glad you made it out and can write about it.thumb up

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Glad you're safe and sound, rainman!!!!!

That's scary stuff when that happens... Great head's up riding!!!!

Cheers!!!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
6,385 Posts
Geezus!! Too close!!

·
13,264 Posts
Happy your ok. Wait till you see the price of the reflector.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
The reason the gov't and insurers are all for autonomous cars is that drivers are more and more becoming detached from the driving experience. More important to them are the electronic gadgets, the screen on the dash and social media. So I'm thinking that driver who ripped off your reflector had no idea they did it. It's getting progressively crazier out there, so be vewy, vewy careful.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
The reason the gov't and insurers are all for autonomous cars is that drivers are more and more becoming detached from the driving experience. More important to them are the electronic gadgets, the screen on the dash and social media. So I'm thinking that driver who ripped off your reflector had no idea they did it. It's getting progressively crazier out there, so be vewy, vewy careful.
The world's going fkn M.A.D.
Watch your arse out there fellas.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy your ok. Wait till you see the price of the reflector.
The price ain't to bad $12 for a new one but I'm getting one from a guy on Facebook for free so I don't think either way is bad and I really appreciate him doing that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts