Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be joining clubs and associations. I'll be traveling a lot and would like to know the benefits for discount hotel stays. I'm sure most of you are members of many. Can you tell of your personal experiences in this regard? Thanks

·
13,002 Posts
I don't know what the club is but I would think if your looking for hotel discounts aaa or arp or any of the big travel company's would get a better discount

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Question

I'll probably head south in May. cut across into TX., then up to the NW territory for summer. Afterwards, if all goes well, head back to the Great Lakes area and up N.E. for the fall.
I just bought a new CX and and found the V.R.A. members get 30% off Choice Hotel stays. This year will be my longest on a bike, I appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
I appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Vagabond (and everyone else);
There are a variety of hotel/motel discount coupon books that give travelers the best deals of any. These books can be found at rest areas, truck stops, tourist info centers, restaurants near rural freeway exits (such as Denny's and McDonald's), and are on line too. Many is the time I was at a registration desk paying around $40 while the poor slob next to me had to cough up $85 for the same room cuz he didn't have a coupon. My wife and I go nowhere without those coupon books. Bon Voyage!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts