Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clutch interlock switch

I'm looking for the switch that prevents the bike from starting while in gear,the book calls it a clutch interlock switch just can't find it's location.It may be the one you are showing on the picture!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah that's the micro switch at the clutch lever. You can see it when you pull in the clutch lever and look between the lever and the lever perch. They run about $65-$70 from a dealer. I've been needing one, but can't bring myself to drop that kind of money on that little ass switch. I just start the bike in neutral, it ain't a big deal.

I know a guy on here (can't remember his name) had found the switch from the manufacturer or something, but I didn't keep up with the thread so I don't know the details on that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clutch interlock switch

Thanks for the info.I had just purchased this bike and was standing off to the side and tried to start it,of course it was it gear,almost jumped off the side stand.For the cost of the switch I'll just make sure I'm not such a dumb ass in the future and make sure it's in neutral.Thanks again!

·
13,043 Posts
Thanks for the info.I had just purchased this bike and was standing off to the side and tried to start it,of course it was it gear,almost jumped off the side stand.For the cost of the switch I'll just make sure I'm not such a dumb ass in the future and make sure it's in neutral.Thanks again!
I believe if you red your owners book it will tell you where it is and what it does. If you don't have a owners book at the bottom of Vic page you can find yours and read all about your bike

http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us

1 - 6 of 6 Posts