Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. Strange problem and it has been happening ever since day 1. My new machine only has about 600km on it but this issue has been ongoing since I bought the bike.

The clutch lever affects the dash display the exact same way as the little trigger on the clutch side. I have tested this and it is definitely the case. Every time I shift I cycle to the next dash option (Range, avg km, avg speed, mileage, etc.). Even when I just sit in N and pull the clutch over and over, it just keeps changing the dash display.

I have washed the bike once but this was happening beforehand. The bike was brand new off the shop floor.

I haven't pulled the battery yet or brought it into the shop to get looked at. Any ideas or similar experiences. Total pain in the ass when you look down at a light and you are changing your clock?!?

Thanks a mil.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had this problem too.
Its the clutch lever pressing on the mode button when you pull it in. All you have to do is loosen the clutch clamp a bit and rotate the assembly to allow it to clear the button.

I have mine done at the dealer, but its no big deal.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had this problem too.
Its the clutch lever pressing on the mode button when you pull it in. All you have to do is loosen the clutch clamp a bit and rotate the assembly to allow it to clear the button.

I have mine done at the dealer, but its no big deal.
Yep what he ^^^ said. Its easy to fix.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha. I knew I should have at least tried to figure it out myself. I felt half bad posting that q on our site without doing my own due diligence.

Anyhow, thanks boys. I'll fix that up this evening.

Cheers.

·
13,002 Posts
When its as plain as the noise on our faces it hard to see.

Nice to see quick easy fix. Good For You thumb up

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had the same thing on another bike after movers moved my bike but it was my flash to pass button. I couldn't figure it out until I realized it was happening every time I pulled the clutch. Funny... Good thing it's an easy fix!

The required allen wrench likely came with your bike. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts