Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Cobra FI200 fuel tuner for a 2012 CCT, it should fit other models and years as well, for sale $275 OBO +free shipping.

Tuner works great, just had it taken off the bike on Friday when I did cams and a PCV. The Cobra would not work with the cams. The Cobra has about 5K miles on it and during that time I swithed from WD pipes to Honkers, removed the air strip under the tank, replaced the air filter with Lloydz high flow filter and added a lloydz ATS set at +4 and the tuner had an issue and I was getting a steady 45 MPG regardless of what add ons I had.

I know this tuner gets some bad press, but again I had zero issues and I did several mods.

This is a Model # 92-1053AT

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cobra still for sale?

Hello,
I haven't seen anything on here that you have sold it or not. Do you still have it for sale and I was hoping to verify that it was the one that tunes on the fly. It appears that is what it is, just checking.
Let me know if you still have it.

·
Premium Member
6,002 Posts
Hello,
I haven't seen anything on here that you have sold it or not. Do you still have it for sale and I was hoping to verify that it was the one that tunes on the fly. It appears that is what it is, just checking.
Let me know if you still have it.
If Mrchips sold his, I have one on a shelf in my garage that I have no longer a use for. PM if interested.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You have had some interesting debates about this Mr Cross. I am intrigued as to why you no longer have use for it these days? I am still torn about the PCV and this one actually. But I thought for the right price maybe it would be worth finding out first hand.

·
Premium Member
6,002 Posts
You have had some interesting debates about this Mr Cross. I am intrigued as to why you no longer have use for it these days? I am still torn about the PCV and this one actually. But I thought for the right price maybe it would be worth finding out first hand.
I've tried the VFC4 and while the bike doesn't seem to run any better (or worst) I will not be pulling out the VFC4 to re-install the Cobra. I do like being able to make changes to the fuel ratio on the go (which the VFC4 allows for), although at times I wish I didn't have the AFR gauge on my handle bars. Anyways, one bike, two fuel controllers, only need one.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuner

I still have mine, it's still on the shelf and it's still for sale. PM me for new price if interested. Yes it tunes ont he fly.

Brett

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking for a Cobra Controller. Anyone have one for sale?
I have one, came off of 2013 CCT, with the chrome AFR gauge. I'll get it out when I get a chance this weekend and make sure everything is there. $200 + S&H. You can PM me and I'll get you more info and pics if you want.
Sam

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have one, came off of 2013 CCT, with the chrome AFR gauge. I'll get it out when I get a chance this weekend and make sure everything is there. $200 + S&H. You can PM me and I'll get you more info and pics if you want.
Sam
Thanks Sam, I did some more research and want to go with the Power Commander V rpute for my 2013 XC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts