Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Awesome comment to a new forum member and victory rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What you don't know is the **** the topic of the Cobra Fi2000 has caused in the past and we really don't want dug up again...
As a prior user of the Fi2000 the simple answer is, for the most part this product is a waste of money. It may slightly improve a stock engine's performance(but not enough to justify the cost) What it doesn't do is manage proper fueling for modified engines, even a stage 1(air filter\mufflers). Do yourself a favor and go with a "real" fuel controller like a PowerCommander-V or a Maximus remote tune

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't matter how new or old you are, the search function is a good starting point for any question you may have on any forum. Sorry if your feelings got hurt.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Stay in your lane, bro...lol

People always start a post with, "Has anyone ever _________?"

This makes me want to reply with, "Nope, no one has ever done that"

Believe me, if it's available someone on the forums has tried it... it has been discussed ad nauseam, and no one wants to type all that **** out again.

Here, if you want something to read... This is what the search function can provide (that's how I found it).

https://www.victoryforums.com/34-victory-cross-country-cross-roads/12781-cobra-fi2000-powrpro-xc-xr-15.html

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Some have said the Cobra unit worked OK on other brands of bikes, but they don't work very well at all on the Vic. Yes, it's a very slight improvement over OEM, but for the money it's horrible. I had one for about 1/2 the retail cost and it was great, until it wasn't. Everything over and above stock performance always feels great until you actually get your bike tuned correctly; you realize what you were leaving on the table.

Ask me how I know...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts