Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I most likely will never buy brand new. However, I really like my Vegas and thinking it could be a brand I'd like to stick with. I've been looking at the 2014-2015 Victory's and thinking I could buy a good newer used vegas, hammer, or gunner some day. Nope!

I love this Hammer but your color choice is black... period!

Where is the marketing dept. thinking in doing this? C'mon! Put a female on your marketing team guys! I want a blue bike with white stripes. :mad:

Man! I could just see me in my black leather jacket, cutoff jean shorts, and flip flops riding that bad boy. thumb up:D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Black is the fastest color. That is a scientific fact!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My bike is white with a bit of medium brown and I'm having trouble coming up with some graphics ideas to make it pop. What I have found is that black bikes seem to have more options that look good when adding graphics. If you're left short on the plain black look at adding pin stripping or thicker graphics. Lots of examples on the net and they are cheaper than an entire paint job.

·
Registered
180 Posts
After they dropped the midnight cherry color, I quit looking at new vics. Found an '08 Kingpin in that color and fell in love. Now they have brought back the midnight cherry in a two-tone on the Magnum. If only I had the money for a second bike, but I ain't giving up my Kingpin.

·
Registered
169 Posts
that hammer is sex, but black is just boring..it's needs more chrome at least.

I wasn't sure of my color choice...it looked ok in pics, but when the price dropped and I finally caved in to go look at it, it was amazing in the sunlight. :pepper: I will always want color going forward.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Chrome won't get you home, but Black will always get you back. If it comes in black I don't need any other options haha.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am not a fan of black bikes or cars either, just my preference that i want a color other than black. If the bike i really wanted only came in black i would be riding a black bike or try to save to get it painted.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not a fan of black bikes or cars either, just my preference that i want a color other than black. If the bike i really wanted only came in black i would be riding a black bike or try to save to get it painted.
Same here Dave!

I checked out CL over weekend just looking at Vics to see the colors. Man! I was really surprised. I'm sure that some of the bikes for sale were custom painted but looks like a majority of the older Vics had more choices in color.

I saw a couple that made me drool! Rode with a bunch of guys on MEM Day and there were 5 including mine that were some kind of red, one blue, one black. Naturally most of them were older... the bikes and the guys. :Dthumb up. I'm thinking I was the baby at 56. :ltr:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts