Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I live in Black Forest, CO and ride a 2012 Victory Vision (black). I purchased my bike new in 2013 and have a lot of fun riding it through the Rocky Mountains. It's amazing how many people still gawk at the bike and it's always a conversation starter everywhere I stop.

Happy riding!

Ridergeek

·
Registered
483 Posts
You joined in 2012 but just now made your first post? Better late than never. Lol!

Welcome fellow Vision pilot. They're awesome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bulldog! Like you said, better late than never!

Love my Vision. I recently purchased a 2010 Honda ST1300 for the shorter rides. I enjoy the Honda but it reminds me just how comfortable the Vision is compared to other bikes.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks Bulldog! Like you said, better late than never!

Love my Vision. I recently purchased a 2010 Honda ST1300 for the shorter rides. I enjoy the Honda but it reminds me just how comfortable the Vision is compared to other bikes.
I went looking for a second bike. I couldn't find one that was as comfortable as my 13 Vision so I ended bringing home a second. If you knew me you would know that makes perfect sense. I'm a man that finds what I like and stick with it. That's good news for the wife, lol!

I picked up an 08 Tour Premium just after the death of Victory and turned it into a Street for a short solo cruiser.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to yaking on the forum instead of watchin 8)

Look forward to seeing some pics of your vision!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome aboard from a fellow Vision rider. Was down in your area two years ago and you have some of the best riding I've been on. Sadly I did not have my Vision at the time but still loved the mountain roads.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fun! Another dream of mine, to ride in the mountains. Getting to the top of Pikes Peak was terrifying in my Jetta TDI - I can't imagine it on a motorcycle!! But I want to! :devil

I lost my Colorado hat I bought at the top, and I want another one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome (finally). IMHO there ain't a better touring bike than a Vision. Mine's a '13 (bought new in 13) and I've ridden there in the mountains outta Pueblo to Santa Fe. Bike rides (and you should know) like a sport bike through the twisties. Hell, more fun than the wife's Jetta any day ;-) Don't worry it man. Just ride and ride careful. I also got a second bike in 17 - a 17 Highball for the short rides. Little sucker is so frickin' fast it's crazy. Love it. Ride 'em like you stole 'em and LONG MAY YOU RIDE (LMYR)!

·
Registered
600 Posts
It was a gorgeous evening...I got some awesome pics of my baby that night 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts