Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.
After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,
"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"
"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.
The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks,
"Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."
"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says,
"Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."
Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...
"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley ...YOU RIDE IT!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Ha!

I stopped at a convenience store yesterday. Pulled next to a nice looking black soft tail. I went on and on about it! Guy said he thinks his plug wire is shorting out. Went inside came back out. Dude had just bought it couple of weeks before and his first time out on it. He had the vest with all the toys, the skid lid, a regular hard-nosed harley guy. Never once looked at my bike or said one word about it and off he went.

Oh! I was terribly hurt and noticeably upset.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha!

I stopped at a convenience store yesterday. Pulled next to a nice looking black soft tail. I went on and on about it! Guy said he thinks his plug wire is shorting out. Went inside came back out. Dude had just bought it couple of weeks before and his first time out on it. He had the vest with all the toys, the skid lid, a regular hard-nosed harley guy. Never once looked at my bike or said one word about it and off he went.

Oh! I was terribly hurt and noticeably upset.... :rolleyes:
I was at Harley demo days yesterday (was also at them Saturday). Had several guys (all Harley riders) come over and asking about this and that.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Last time I was at our local Harley mega dealer to buy vest extenders, as I was getting ready to leave, a couple on a Street Glide parks next to me. The lady gets off and observes the generous passenger seat on my XR and comments to her guy about it. Since he wasn't disapproving, I suggested they test ride a XC.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts