Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time Harley rider, first time Victory owner. Just bought a 2012 Cross Country to replace my 2007 Street Glide. I was bored with my Harley, and Victory had a great promotion running - so I went for it. I'm looking to do some customization, and I'm finding options to be considerably more limited for the Victory than the Harley. But that just makes the search more fun. Hopefully, I'll find some good ideas and make some new friends along the way.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new bike. You'll find there is plenty of stuff available to modify your ride. Ride safe.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Long time Harley rider, first time Victory owner. Just bought a 2012 Cross Country to replace my 2007 Street Glide. I was bored with my Harley, and Victory had a great promotion running - so I went for it. I'm looking to do some customization, and I'm finding options to be considerably more limited for the Victory than the Harley. But that just makes the search more fun. Hopefully, I'll find some good ideas and make some new friends along the way.
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your first Vic.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome and great bike! The red tag promotion is what put me on a Victory as well. I ended up with a 2011 (no 2012 XR's near me at time) and with the promotion and negotiating I was able to get my Vic for about 25% below MSRP so it was a no brainer.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
It's amazing how that works. You'd think Harley might give it a shot, but what do I know. I'm not a marketing genius. :)
Harley does do it, but they don't seem to advertise it. A buddy of mine bought a Street Glide last year at the end of the season and got $2k off MSRP.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts