Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got that right. They need to go that few % further that many motivational authorities have been preaching for the last 15 years and they've got the answer.

Many on this forum regularly praise the levels of support they get from the good providers they run into and offer up caution against those who are lacking. We all have favourite restaurants, parts dealers, grocery stores, whatever, and I think rarely is the reason price. The good ones have the solid following which breed loyalty and repeat customers. For some reason Polaris doesn't seem to get it. They seem to be following the Ford Focus school of marketing. Keep it cheep.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I tell people all the time. They make an 80% bike. They get everything to about 80% refined, then go on to something else
Actually This is True About Most Makes .. Just my Opinion Here and Owned Lots of Makes and ride with enough others to follow what's good what's not .. Think the Most Complete Bike out there for the money in Touring is the Roadmaster .. Might be 30K OTD but have at least 25K in my XC and haven't even added a trunk .. Hell have over 15K in my Scout now and still need to work on Suspension it's biggest weakness ..

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I wounder if its possible for any motorcycle enthusiast to buy a stock bike of any brand and keep it that way..... :rolleyes: I have my doubts.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
At least our worries aren't how to keep it on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts