Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on putting a Jackpot rear fender on my Hammer 8-ball and I have noticed that the fender/seat looks different on some bikes. Specifically the chrome wedge that is under some of the passenger seat portions, on some of the Jackpots. Is this part stock on Jackpots? Is common to specific years? Is it aftermarket?

What I want, in a perfect world, is to be able to run a solo seat with a clean fender (no chrome wedge), and then put a passenger seat w/ backrest on when wifey wants to come along. Is this possible? I realize the mounting holes would still be there but maybe there is a clean way to disguise them when running a solo seat. And I definitely don't want that chrome base/wedge there when I throw her seat on...it wouldn't look right on an 8-ball, IMO.

If you have any pics or info I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
38 Posts
My 2012 JP had a one peice seat and no chrome trip. I beleive the earlier models had the chrome wedge that went with the two peice seat. My replacement Corbin seat would fit all models so I beleive they mout to the same place just diferent seats.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So in other words, all of the Jackpot fenders would have the same mounting holes and the only difference would be whether or not I choose to buy a seat that uses the chrome wedge?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, that makes sense. My last question would be whether or not someone makes a passenger pad with a backrest that does not require you to have that chrome wedge?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure Corbin does. You can order the front and rear seat seprately. And then you pick out what ever back rest you want. Check out there web site then give them a call. They were very helpfull when I ordereed mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts