Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAM DUDE
got my copy of VICTORY RIDER and saw your bike with some funny looking guy siting on it with a big smile. man it shure dont look anything like it did last time i saw you in helan. is that a 21 inch on front,WOW YOU HAVE RELLY DRESSED HER OUT, i hope you can figure out how to use and post pics, so you can share lots of them with us.
if any one hasnt seen the rear page on the magazene you need to find one. :not worthy:

i dont know how to scan and upload yet but if someone has it PLEASE upload it to share with all, & put it on the show your kp thread. i dont think kevinx would mine at all.

CONGRATS AGEAN KEVIN ..

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kevin
from the angle of the shot on the rear of the magazene it looked like you enlarged your front tire, but on the outher site it showes a side view.

still cool cheers

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
kevin
from the angle of the shot on the rear of the magazene it looked like you enlarged your front tire, but on the outher site it showes a side view.

still cool cheers
Front wheel is a 21x3.5 mimic from Kewlmetal. So yes it is oversized

As for the 1/4. I have run a best of 12.2, but the bike has run an 11.92 with a smaller better rider

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Congrats on the cover shot, bike looks sweet. I guess they were saving the best for last.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Kevin,
It's nice to see you get some public recognition from the "Boys upstairs".
I am kind of a fan of silver Kingpins anyway. I like the simplicity of your road lights as opposed to a light bar.
My boys haven't done any thing to their bikes but laydown plate holders, and mirrors

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't know if this will work or not.
Omaha Cam Change at Frank's. 2010
It worked!
It was good meeting you Kevin. I've learned a lot from you.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts