Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me what this connector is for? Apologies if it’s been covered multiple times.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A little more info please. I'm guessing it's on a motorcycle and I'll even go so far as to say a Victory. Year, model, where it's located please.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. Yes it’s a 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour. The Connector is located at the front of the bike looks as if it’s coming from under the gas tank area.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Which side of the tank?

Reactions: Spyles9

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
It is for adapter that connects up to 12 volt socket and the iPod connector inside the left side hard lower compartment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is for adapter that connects up to 12 volt socket and the iPod connector inside the left side hard lower compartment.
Thank you! my bike doesn't have the lower compartments any more ( I bought it used so I don't know what happened to them). Do you happen to know what/where I could purchase the ipod connector from?

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,867 Posts
Join some Facebook sale groups and keep checking eBay. One was for sale this weekend but it might be gone now.

Reactions: Spyles9

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Thank you! my bike doesn't have the lower compartments any more ( I bought it used so I don't know what happened to them). Do you happen to know what/where I could purchase the ipod connector from?
If looking to add hard lowers, you need power port adapter and iPod connector. If adding iPod connector to right rear saddlebag, you need extension from fairing to saddle and iPod adapter.
I would have to check, but I believe I have both in stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If looking to add hard lowers, you need power port adapter and iPod connector. If adding iPod connector to right rear saddlebag, you need extension from fairing to saddle and iPod adapter.
I would have to check, but I believe I have both in stock.
Please let me know. You aren't far from me. It'd be a nice ride up to your shop.
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts